I had a problem a long time ago, and again recently, and figured I’m not the only one to have this problem:
Every time I close and open my Dreamweaver 8 (weather I restarted my computer in between or not) I would not be able to connect to the website I had been using last. The username and password for that website was gone. I would have to manage that site in Dreamweaver, and add in the username and password again.
Apparently the bug is created when you have Internet Explorer 7.0 and Dreamweaver 8 on the same machine. I have no idea why this would delete your usernames and passwords, but it does.